Unless Ordered w/ ECU combo this item requires you to ship us your ecu!
The K-Series Programmable ECU (K-Pro) consists of a hardware modification to any K-Series ECU, plus Windows software which allows you to re-program the ECU and datalog sensors.
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
- Fits inside the ECU
- Designed and assembled in USA
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- KManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (8 MB memory, 10-215 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from lean air fuel ratios, over boost and low oil/fuel pressure.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar.
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2 or aftermarket wideband.
- PWM output for boost control
- Bluetooth support and Hondata Mobile app.
- Ethanol sensor input for flex fuel capability.
- Alternate speed sensor input.
- Dash output serial & CAN streams.
- Live tuning and auto tune.